Thursday, February 28, 2008

Maybe I should make some changes around here....

I recently received a link to a friend's blog, and realized he had linked to about 12 other people who blogged on his sidebar (yours truly included). It got me thinking how unfinished this blog look is, and with a possible opportunity to write for a larger, more established audience on another blog, I may want to clean this up. So, if it's crappy weather or I'm just in need of something to do to keep me away from doing something stupid. look for little tweaks here and there.

Of course, since it's also supposed to be 68 degrees here on Saturday, it may not happen for a little while.

P.S. Did I mention baseball has started? Ok, because it has. So if the top sports story in your local paper isn't about spring training, last night's basketball game, or last night's hockey game, call your paper and complain. This is null and void in markets where a certain brutish sport is the only game in town (I'm looking at you, Jacksonville!)

No comments: